Tobacco Brew Organic Pesticide
Tobacco brew mixture acts as a potential insecticide in controlling various insects pests. It is a good natural pesticide and used to control various insect pests like aphids, jassids, and whiteflies. It is easy to prepare, use and apply Tobacco brew mixture organic pesticide on crop plants.
In this post we will clear your queries and let you know about can tobacco be used as a pesticide, is nicotine natural pesticide, how do you make organic pesticides, how do you make tobacco pesticide tea, will tobacco kill plants, tobacco water as a pesticide, tobacco as pesticide pdf, pesticide for tobacco plant, tobacco mosquito repellent, nicotine pesticide for sale, tobacco Listerine bug spray, tobacco dust pesticide, insecticidal properties of tobacco and other information about tobacco as an insecticide against plant pests.
Materials required for Tobacco Leaves Organic Pesticide
- Tobacco aggregates – 1 kg
- Water – 10 lt
- Soap powder/ Detergent powder – 100 gm
Steps to make Tobacco Brew Organic Pesticide
- Collect and aggregate the tobacco leaves and stems of 1 kg.
- Boil the 1 kg tobacco aggregates in 10 lt of water for about 1 hr which later becomes to 5 lt on continuous heating.
- Add 100 gm soap powder to the prepared 5 lt tobacco brew mixture.
- The Tobacco brew mixture is then ready to use and apply.
Green Chilli Garlic mix as Organic Insecticide
Application of Tobacco Leaves Organic Pesticide
- Spray the whole 5 lt tobacco mixture for an acre area @5% (5 ml in 1 lt water) on the crops during evening intervals.
- Dosage of Tobacco brew organic pesticide is 1 lt per 1 acre area.
- This Tobacco Brew organic pesticide controls insects pests such as jassids, aphids, thrips, hoppers, whiteflies effectively. In addition, it also controlls loopers and caterpillar pests to an extent.
This is the process and application of Tobacco Brew Organic Pesticide on crop plants in Organic farming and natural farming. For more information about other Organic pesticides and Natural pesticides, comment below.