Green Chilli Garlic Mix Organic Pesticide
Green chili Garlic Mixture acts as an excellent organic insecticide in order to control crop pests, especially it controls larval caterpillars of Spodoptera and Lepidoptera which are dangerous pests of many agriculture crops. There are many uses of this green chilli garlic mix natural pesticide. Many farmers are using this organic pesticide in their organic and natural farming systems. However, many farmers are left unaware of this green chilli garlic mix organic pesticide. We will let you know about the material required, use, and application of green chilli garlic mix organic insecticide.
How to make Neemasthra Organic Insecticide
Materials required for Green Chilli Garlic Mix Organic Pesticide
- Green chilli – 3 kg
- Water – 10 lt
- Garlic paste – 500 gm
- Kerosene – 250 ml
- Soap powder/detergent powder – 100 gm
Preparation of Green Chilli Garlic Mix Organic Pesticide
- Grind 3 kg of green chilli and soak in 10 lt of water for a night and soak 500 gm garlic paste in 250 ml of kerosene for a whole night separately.
- Filter the green chilli liquid using a muslin cloth.
- Mix the two liquids in a container and add 100 gm soap powder. The final mixture is then ready.
Use and Application of Green Chilli Garlic Mix Organic Pesticide
- Spray 10% means 10 ml in 1 lt water of the prepared green-chilli garlic mixture in the field preferably in the evenings.
- It acts as a pesticide when sprayed on the plants.
- Spray the mixture twice in the whole crop duration.
- Never store the prepared mixture.
- Always apply after preparation.
- Apply oil to the whole body before spraying this natural pesticide to avoid body contact.
- It is used to control insect pests like Spodoptera larvae and Lepidopteran larvae.
- It can be applied in crops like cotton, pigeon pea, castor, green gram, chilli, tomato and brinjal.
This is all about how to prepare and use Green Chilli Garlic Mix Organic Pesticide. For more information regarding organic pesticides and dosage, comment below.