Books List to Study for NET/ARS and SRF Plant Pathology: Many of the Plant Pathology PostGraduates students are waiting eagerly for the ICAR’s SRF 2018 AIEEE notification. However, the tentative dates of AIEEE 2018 have been issued. As many of the students have requested the list of Books to crack SRF Plant Pathology, we have come up to let you know the books to prepare for SRF Plant Pathology. In addition, we have also given the books list for NET/ARS Plant Pathology.
Books List to Study for SRF Plant Pathology
- Plant Pathology 5th Edition – G.N.Agrios.
- Introductory mycology – Alexopoulos, Mims, and Blackwell
- Modern plant pathology – H C Dube (First 11 chapters most imp).
- An introduction to fungi by H C Dube.
- Plant pathology by D Alice.
- Introduction to principles of plant pathology – R.S.Singh.
- Plant diseases – R.S.Singh.
- Introductory virology -D.P.Tripathi.
- Fundamentals of Plant Bacteriology by Jayashree Jayaraman & J P Verma.
- Plant Bacteriology – K.K.Mondal.
Objective books to Study for ICAR SRF Plant Pathology and ASRB NET/ARS
- Plant pathology – Satvinder Kaur Mann, P.L.Kashyap, and SatokhSingh K.
- Plant pathology at glance – Utpal Kumar Bhattacharya.
- Plant pathology an overview – M K Khokhar and SS Sharma.