List of Books to Study for ICAR JRF Horticulture
List of Books to Crack ICAR JRF Horticulture: In this post, we will let you know the books to crack the ICAR JRF in the stream of Horticulture. In addition, one must also go through General Horticulture Books thoroughly in order to get AIR (All India Ranks). Here is the list of books to study for M.Sc. Horticulture through ICAR JRF.
Books to Study for ICAR JRF Horticulture
Olericulture | Vegetable Science books
- Textbook of Vegetable Crops, Tuber Crops, and Spices ( Authors: Narendra Singh, Thamburaj).
- Vegetable Science – Singh D.
- Glaustas Olericulture – R. Selvakumar.
Pomology | Fruit Science books
- Treasure of Fruit Science (Authors: Ashok Kumar and Sunil K. Mehta).
- Tropical and Subtropical Fruit Crops Volume 1 – T.K.Bose.
- Tropical and Subtropical Fruit Crops Volume 2 – T.K.Bose.
- Horticulture at a glance – Fruit & Plantation crops ( Author: Dr. A.S. Sallaria) Volume 1.
- Textbook on Fruit Crops Volume 1 – T.K. Chattopadhyay.
- Textbook on Fruit Crops Volume 2 – T.K. Chattopadhyay
- Textbook on Fruit Crops volume 3 – T.K. Chattopadhyay
- Textbook on Temperate Fruit Crops Volume 4 – T.K. Chattopadhyay
- Floriculture at a Glance – Desh Raj.
- Floriculture and Landscaping (Objective) – Desh Raj.
- Floriculture in India ( Authors: A.Mukopadhyay and G.S.Randhawa).
- Glimpses of Post-Harvest technology – Udal.S.Meena.
- Fruits & Vegetable preservation – Principle and Practices (Authors: R.P. Srivastava and Sanjeev.K).
Spices, Aromatic and medicinal, Plantation Crops Books
- Spices, Aromatic and medicinal, Plantation Crops – N.Kumar.
Important General horticulture Books
- Handbook of Horticulture – ICAR Publication
- Instant horticulture by S.N.Guptha.
- Glaustas Horticulture (Authors: P.Muthukumar & Selvakumar.R).
- Basic horticulture by Jitendra Singh.
Objective Horticulture Books
- Objective Horticulture – Babita Salaria.
- Objective Horticulture – Uadal Singh & V.R. Sagar.
- Objective Horticulture – Neeraj Pratap Singh.
In addition, it is also better to go through some general Agriculture Books. We wish you better luck.